Now that I’ve been “homeless” and travelling for a year, I’ve come to some realizations about what home is and what home means, to me anyway. I lived in Pelham, NY (a 25 minute train ride to NYC and in Westchester county) for 11 years and I walked to the train station in town and commuted to Manhattan for 9 of those years. I grew up in Williamsville, a suburb of Buffalo, NY, and spent a lot of time with my Grandparents in Lewiston, a suburb of Niagara Falls, NY. But I moved away from Buffalo just before I turned 18 and my parents moved away when I was 23. When I started college I met Pearson and started visiting and spending time where he grew up in Skaneateles, NY. Now I visit my Dad in Hagerstown, MD and my mother, sister, and brother in Baltimore, MD.
Tag Archives: Niagara Falls
Taps, Niagara Falls, Canada. As one of the first breweries we visited, Taps in an important milestone in my beer tasting adventures.
During our honeymoon in Niagara Falls we found Taps brewery in a converted garage not far from the picturesque town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. At the time they had only a couple of beers, we bought a six-pack of the now retired “Premium Ale,” which was excellent. Fast forward a few years and we’re in the new and expanded Taps brew house and restaurant in downtown Niagara Falls, Canada. Continue reading »
- Arbeitszeugnis formulierung befristeter Vertrag
- Arbeitsvertrag mfa probezeit
- Arbeitsanweisung schreiben Muster kostenlos
- Anwalt für Vertragsrecht dortmund
- Anschreiben Muster ausbildung verkäufer
- Anfechtung schwebend unwirksamer Vertrag
- Aktueller tarifvertrag bauhauptgewerbe
- Abgabevertrag für katzen
- 1und1 business Vertrag
- Änderung des arbeitsvertrages schriftform
- 1&1 iphone se ohne vertrag